Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy is effective from September 2020, however we may change it from time to time. You should check this page to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect ?
- Your name & date of birth.
- Contact details including address, e mail & phone number.
- Driving license details
- Medical Data held by DVLA
- Driving records including convictions, accidents & penalty points.
- Credit Card Details
- Your occupation
- Your passport details.
- Your proof of address.
How we collect the information
We will collect your personal information by lawful and fair means directly from you by:
- E mail, or through our web site
- In person, by telephone or by written correspondence.
- On hard copy forms including booking forms.
- Through our GPS tracking system used to monitor the location, usage and serving of our vehicles, including your speed, fuel consumption, distances travelled and locations visited.
What we do wth the information
The main purpose of collecting the information we hold on you is to provide our products and services to you . We can use the information to:
- Respond to you enquiry about our products & services.
- Process your booking.
- Verify your identity and address
- Share information with other companies in similar industries for the process of protecting public safety.
- Fulfilling any legal and regulatory requirement.
- Maintain contact with you about our services/
- Any purpose directly related to our work for which you have provided consent.
Sharing your information
We may use and disclose personal information fro related purposes to third parties. Examples of these organisations include:
- Professional or government organisations or bodies, including insurance companies, banks, credit reference agencies & the DVLA.
- External advisors such as lawyers.
- Where the law requires us to do so.
How long do we hold your information ?
If you have entered into a contract with us for any purpose that produces an invoice then your personal information will be held for a minimum of 6 years as per HMRC requirements.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. However, turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
The main cookies used on our site:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Link to other web sites
Also, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You have the right to request a copy of the report we hold about you so that you can ensure its accuracy. You can do this by the following methods.
Send an email to email@example.com and request the information held about you.